Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
All students must be 16 years of age and above to enrol into our Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping or have previously studied the Level 3 diploma in Accounting that we offer via the following link :https://www.oxfordcollege.ac/product/level-3-accounting-diploma/
Depending on your abilities, previous work experience and qualifications and your work and family commitments it can take 2 to 3 months to complete this course
How to book AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping assessments:
The course is assessed mainly by means of two Computer Based Tests which are one and a half hours long each. These can be completed at any time during the year and there are AAT approved assessment centres available throughout the UK.
- Complete the assignments and practise exam to a good standard
- Make sure you feel confident and prepared to sit the exam
- Visit the AAT website and enter your postcode to locate an exam centre near to you
- Simply contact the exam centre and book your exam time and day
- At this point, you will need to pay the exam fee to the centre
- The exam centre will confirm the booking usually via post or email
- Turn up on the day take and pass the exam; you will receive your results immediately.
In the unlikely event, you fail your exam you will be able to try again on payment of another exam fee with the centre, Premier Training will continue to support you at no further cost for the term of the course.
On completion, you will be presented with a certificate from the AAT that you have successfully completed the level of the course.
Please note that you can enrol on this course at anytime.
Upon successful completion of this course, students can progress on to the Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping. More information on this course maybe found via the following :https://www.oxfordcollege.ac/product/advanced-certificate-in-bookkeeping-aat-level-3/