Level 3 Event Management Diploma (R) Entry Requirements
All students must be 16 years of age and above to enrol onto our Level 3 Event Management Diploma ONLINE course.
Level 3 Diploma courses require a minimum prior learning to GCSE standard in order that students can manage their studies and the assumed knowledge within course content.
Approximately 20 hours per unit.
Optional coursework and final examination.
Please note that you can enrol on this course at anytime.
Level 3 Event Management Diploma (R) Course Content
- Module 1: Destination Management.
- Module 2: Introduction to the Event Planning Process.
- Module 3: The Venue.
- Module 4: Catering.
- Module 5: Entertainment.
- Module 6: Photography and Audio Visual Requirements.
- Module 7: Staging the event.
- Module 8: Preparing event proposals.
- Module 9: Marketing and selling your Event Planning Service.
- Module 10: Setting up your business.
- Module 11: Preparing your own task lists and action plans.
This Level 3 Event Management Diploma (R) course can be used to gain entry to a Level 4 Diploma or higher.
When you have completed the Event Planning Diploma, your tutor needs to verify that you have worked through all parts of the Workbook and completed all of the Activities and Exercises successfully. The completion certificate at the end of the Event Planning Diploma course workbook must also be signed and dated by your tutor.