If you’re thinking of applying for University, you may think your only option for studying a Degree course is doing A Levels, but this isn’t the case. Accredited Level 3 Diplomas are a great alternative to A Levels.
Unlike A-Levels, Accredited Level 3 Diplomas are flexible, a year in length (but you can finish them sooner) and all coursework based! This means, no nasty exams to dread at the end of the course.
Once you successfully complete your Accredited Level 3 Diploma, you are awarded with the qualification itself and 120 Academic Credits. Academic Credits are like UCAS points and are used in the same way to help you gain a place at University.
Just like A-Levels, you will usually need a combination of 3 or 4 Accredited Level 3 Diplomas to get an offer of a place from University and we advise you check with a potential University before you enrol so you can be sure you’re studying the right courses.
Oxford Learning College has over 90 Accredited Level 3 Diplomas for you to choose from, so your options are endless and best of all, you can spread the cost of your studying over an easy, interest free instalment plan that anyone can apply for.
What are the benefits of Accredited Level 3 Diplomas?
- You can study from home when it suits.
- You can complete the course whenever it suits you.
- There are no nasty exams.
- The courses are all coursework based.
- They are accepted by many universities around the world.
- You can pay for the courses on affordable interest free instalment plans.
- You can use the qualification for University or for studying a higher-level Diploma.
- They come with 120 Academic Credits.
So what’s stopping you from studying an Accredited Level 3 Diploma? Don’t delay and sign up today to begin your learning journey.