What skills will you learn?
1. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner(CLF-C01)examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to demonstrate basic knowledge of the AWS platform, including available services and their common use cases, AWS Cloud architectural principles (at the conceptual level), account security, and compliance. The candidate will demonstrate an understanding of AWS Cloud economics including costs, billing, and analysis, and the value proposition of the AWS Cloud.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner(CLF-C01)
Foundation exam, multiple choice, at exam centre or online, 90 minutes allowed to complete
2. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate(SAA-C02)examination is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate(SAA-C02)
Associate exam, multiple choice, at exam centre or online, 130 minutes allowed to complete
3. The AWS Certified Security Specialty
The AWS Certified Security -Specialty (SCS-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a security role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform. Security certified speciality is only available in certain packages.
AWS Certified Security–Specialty(SCS-C01)
Speciality exam, multiple choice, at exam centre or online, 170 minutes allowed to complete
AWS Career will boost your career because:
- Amazon Web Service (CSA) certification is rated as the most valued IT Certification globally.
- In the latest Magic Quadrant report release by Gartner, AWS maintained its position as the king of cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider.
- The average salary of AWS Certified Professionals is between £85-110k.
- AWS market is expected to reach more than £22 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 22%
- Over 80% of World’s largest corporations use AWS
- There is a huge still shortage for cloud computing professionals
- AWS is a leading choice for career changers as well as upskillers
Jobs that use AWS Academy
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Key Account Manager, Cloud
- Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager
- Cloud Software Engineer
- AWS Networking Specialist
- AWS System Integrator
- AWS Big Data Specialist
- Cloud Security Engineer